Re: Exposing HDR metadata in bitstreams through WebCodecs API

Hi Lars,

Yes, VUI (Annex E at [1]) is that kind of information... although in
that particular case I would think it would already be handled by the
WebCodecs API since it involves basic information like aspect ratio,
transfer function, etc. No harm in listing it though.

[1] https://www.itu.int/rec/T-REC-H.265-202108-I/en

Best,

-- Pierre