Re: D50 definition

Hi Craig

I agree 'ICC D50' would be unambiguous, although where precision matters
you may wish to sub-divide CIE D50 into 'the value recommended by CIE in
Publication 15' and 'the value computed according to the procedure in
CIE 15 at x precision' - for example I get [96.4198655760898330
100.0000000000000000 82.5116483221039090] when doing the calculation at
double precision.

In my 2006 paper I showed that there are also inconsistencies in the
ASTM method used in ISO 13655 (some of which remain in ISO 13655:2017),
but that for most practical purposes the impact of these issues is
negligible.

Phil