Re: Principles of HDR in chrome

I didn't mean to apply that SDR mapping should be *fixed*.
Letting the content specify how the mapping works is perfectly reasonable
and not
in conflict with the idea that the composited image is considered
appropriate for a
reference (mostly dark) environment.

I think we agree in principle on how things should work, except that I
think that
the OS or application sometimes needs to pick up the slack where the display
system doesn't do what we want.

     /Hubbe