Re: Web API design guidelines

From: Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 11:30:31 +0200
To: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Cc: public-colloquial-contrib@w3.org

On Wednesday, October 5, 2011 at 11:14 AM, Robin Berjon wrote:

> On Oct 5, 2011, at 08:19 , Marcos Caceres wrote:
> > Should I volunteer our group:
> > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2011OctDec/0013.html
> >
> > This is actually something that is quite helpful. It's also of good scope to help us get working as group.
> >
> > Any volunteers to help me? I can commit a few hours on Thursday (tomorrow).
>
> Also note:
>
> http://www.w3.org/mid/6B996370-88C8-4CD1-8FE6-877D1EBF27AB@berjon.com
Ah, great minds do think alike! :)
> In the absence of overwhelming support (beyond some encouragement from heycam) I've left it somewhere in the middle of my todo list, but I can easily bump it and commit something to hg.
Do it! :) I still want us to kick start this group so would really like some volunteers to help. Robin and I are already part of the other working groups (web apps and dap), and I really want this group to get up and running (i.e., as a working group! If you signed up to be a member, then please be do make time to participate!). If nothing happens in the next 24 hours, we can start working on it as a WebApps WG Note.