Re: Readability of international language scripts

Hi Steve,

Good question. From the Summary Conclusion however: "On overall preference,
more than 50% of the UK participants chose 18 point sans serif, whereas
more than 50% of Thai participants chose 18 point serif."

I recall back in the day when the W3C CSS WG established the base-line
font-size for browsers at 16 pt., and then designers promptly modified
their style sheets to: *body {font-size: 80%;} *(sigh)

JF

--
*​John Foliot* | Principal Accessibility Strategist | W3C AC Representative
Deque Systems - Accessibility for Good