Re: Do we want to update our wiki's home page?

I think they need work - in fact I've been thinking we need to do some
wiki 'gardening' as the weeds are starting to grow as they always do. :)

We also have the WAI site Coga TF landing page as the primary starting
place.

I plan to spend some time on this soon - perhaps you could assign me an
action?

Steve