Re: WCAG 2.2 COGA SC Information in Steps Ready For Review Edits

Thanks, Alastair. Yes, I am referring to the specific session. I think it’s important to make that clear distinction, which I may have failed to do well enough. If there is a better way to word it, I’m open to suggestions.

This message was Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse any typographic errors.