Re: patterns review 1: general comments and the first objective

On 12/05/2019 17:03, lisa.seeman wrote:
> here is my review of the first section of the patterns document at
> https://raw.githack.com/w3c/coga/design-doc-transfer/design/index.html
> <https://raw.githack.com/w3c/coga/design-doc-transfer/design/index.html#pattern-make-it-clear-what-are-controls-and-how-they-should-be-used>

> *general comments*
5: I found some commented out images in the source - are they important?
If so why commented out?

6. We have examples both in the how it helps AND in the Examples
section. We should make sure which section an example should go in and
to keep these clearly different. It seems to me the Example section is
all about pass/fail but the "how it helps" is about making the use case
clearer. Can we clarify the way to choose where an example goes?

Steve