Re: Pattern: Provide help for complex content

It good starting point would be to look at the standardized test known as a neuropsychological evaluation. This will help the guidelines to be on par with the medical definition and standards that relate to cognitive impairment, and define the severity. They already have empirical definitions for this sort of thing and ways of testing it. I’m not saying the tests can be exactly applied to a11y auditing but it’s s good point of reference and probably something that would be much better to align with. I’ve taken many neuropsyche Evans throughout my life to assess the recovery of my brain injury. Perhaps I might think about redacting one and sharing it

This message was Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse any typographic errors.