Re: User stories and user tests for the 3rd objective

On 23/06/2019 18:36, James A. wrote:
> Should we make this clear that standard user testing methodologies can
> be deployed but may need to be adapted to suite individuals needs.

I do think that is an important point. We'd be much better enhancing
existing techniques rather than making it appear there are and entirely
separate and extra set of test needed.

There is already some excellent testing and evaluation content on the
WAI Site (and other places) and I think we would be better enhancing
that to embrace Cognitive requirements over time.

https://www.w3.org/WAI/test-evaluate/

Steve