Re: Important - Re: Please provide feedback on the new Charter proposal for our Parent Group

I will +1 Janina's points about under-promising and over-delivering.

I have other serious concerns about the Charter, including an overly
aggressive time-line with regards to Silver reaching Recommendation status
in 3 years time. Given they've not even started to work on integrating some
of the COGA stuff that has been previously discussed, they've simply not
allocated enough time in my opinion. Releasing a first-generation "Silver"
that is nothing more than a re-formulation of WCAG 2.x, but still not
including more for the COGA user-group is not very palatable for me either
Lisa.

JF

--
*​John Foliot* | Principal Accessibility Strategist | W3C AC Representative
Deque Systems - Accessibility for Good