Re: Important - Re: Please provide feedback on the new Charter proposal for our Parent Group

I'm pretty sure very few specifics like Cognitive, Mobile or Low Vision
are mentioned for a good reason. IE Alistair asked me to include this:

"Please note that the aim with a Charter is to only commit to things your
are sure can be achieved (including full approval) within the stated
timeframe, whilst leaving open the option to do other work. It is thus
carefully worded to achieve this."

Steve