Re: The Cognitive Accessibility Task Force Teleconference -Thursday 6th June 2019

Hi, Lisa:

If we can I'd like to address CAPTCHA again. As noted in the emails sent
to this list earlier in the week, the widely announced 2nd review
publication of CAPTCHA is delayed at least to next week, and I've been
thinking of ways to try and add more COGA into the document. I outline
my thoughts here:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-cognitive-a11y-tf/2019Jun/0006.html

Either in real time on the call, or perhaps via list mail, it would be
very helpful to associate particular COGA conditions with the CAPTCHA
design problems John Rochford notes in his blog posts.

If we can make that kind of association for several of the issues he
names that are not as specifically addressed as some others, I think I
could actually do the job of adding an appropriate sentence to the
relevant section for several of his points.

I hope that and my email makes sense. Bottom line is I want to make the
best possible effort to address the concern that CAPTCHA should say
more, consistent with the paper's organization.

Thanks.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka