Re: Making Objective and Patterns more concistent

Steve,

Thank you for putting this together.  Some suggestions for consideration
are below.

Help users understand what things are and how to use them

   - Support user understanding and usability
   - Help users identify and use controls

Logging in does not rely on good memory or other cognitive skills.

   - Provide an accessible login
   - Provide login that does not rely on memory

Regards,

Rachael

--
Rachael Montgomery, PhD