Re: Adding the glossary to Steves pages

I'm sure it's technically possible to add popups to the WAI pages but
we'd need to ensure a full accessible implementation. For example, if I
recall, the the title attribute is pretty hopeless for keyboard access.

I'll ask Eric who does the technical work once he is back to work.

Alternatively, we could add the glossary as a page.

Steve