blog article about COGA Face to Face

From: Delisi, Jennie (MNIT) <jennie.delisi@state.mn.us>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 21:19:08 +0000
To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Hello,
The blog article I wrote about the task force was published today in our newsletter. First link is newsletter, second goes straight to the blog post. I will send an email separately to Jamie and Gareth so they know; and those staff that helped with the Face to Face meeting (E.A. had given me a list).
Our Communications Team worked on the plain language so it is a lower reading level than our typical posts.
https://content.govdelivery.com/accounts/MNIT/bulletins/2332546

https://mn.gov/mnit/media/blog/#/detail/appId/1/id/373446

Jennie
Jennie Delisi, MA, CPWA
Accessibility Analyst | Office of Accessibility
Minnesota IT Services | Partners in Performance
658 Cedar Street
St. Paul, MN 55155
O: 651-201-1135
Information Technology for Minnesota Government | mn.gov/mnit<http://mn.gov/mnit>