Re: Don't get clever with login forms

Thanks for this, Steve. Very compelling write-up.

I guess it's the KISS approach.

The underlying principle seems to be you start to exclude people when
you complicate things unnecessarily.

I think the COGA message is that COGA people are among the first
excluded by such complicated design patterns, and a disproportionate
percentage of those excluded.

I think I've tried to talk about this from time to time in saying we
can't just advocate good design, we need to explain how failing to do so
hits COGA people hardest.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka