From: "Rochford, John" <john.rochford@umassmed.edu>
Date: Tuesday, 19 February 2019 at 14:33
To: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>, COGA TF <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Subject: RE: WCAG 2.2 survey

Hi Alastair,

I am willing “… to work on the potential SCs with other members of the AGWG in a small group or groups … in the March-April-May timeframe.”

I completed the surveys.

John

John Rochford<http://bit.ly/profile-rj>
Eunice Kennedy Shriver Center
Director, INDEX Program
Faculty, Family Medicine & Community Health
www.DisabilityInfo.org
LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/john-rochford/>

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential, proprietary, and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and destroy or permanently delete all copies of the original message.