Re:Open Call to work on Design Guide Patterns

From: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 15:50:11 +0200
To: <stevelee@w3.org>
Cc: <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Reminder that this is in an hour! Call details are below

---- On Thu, 14 Feb 2019 18:26:26 +0200 stevelee@w3.org wrote ----

As discussed in today's call we'll have an open call next Monday to
focus on improving the Design Guide Patterns. The idea is to work on our
assigned Patterns and to be able to chat about any issues that arise.

If anyone needs dial up access I probably need to do something more than
just sharing my room URL. Just let me know.

WebEx room: https://mit.webex.com/meet/slimlee

Date: Monday 18 Feb

Time:
10 am Eastern Time