Re: design guide look

OK, the design guide is much closer to the mock up now and addresses
most of Lisa's suggestions.

https://w3c.github.io/wai-coga/coga-draft/guide/

It's progressively enhanced so as long as you use a modern browser
you'll get a nice interactive App-like experience. Otherwise you'll just
get old fashioned page refreshes.

In this iteration the User Stories and User Testing are on the Object
page and not listed in the navigation. Also the twisty icons are not there.

Finally, only the 1st couple of Objectives have content yet.

Steve