Re: proposal for silver

Hi Lisa,

As a lurker in this particular group, I am in alignment with your thinking
here - in fact I had proposed something similar directly to the Silver TF
(points based upon user-groups). My proposal was less fleshed out than
yours, but I think you and I are again on the same basic page.

JF

--
*​John Foliot* | Principal Accessibility Strategist | W3C AC Representative
Deque Systems - Accessibility for Good