RE: Review of COGA persona

That would be fantastic. Thanks EA

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Wed, 07 Aug 2019 20:30:00 +0300 ead@ecs.soton.ac.uk wrote ----

I  will try to be on the call tomorrow but I am working with a student who has her viva the next day.

I can work with Abi on her suggested personas and have been writing a glossary for some AAC training modules that will be licenced cc-by-4.0, so any useful terms can be added to our glossary.

Best wishes

E.A.

Mrs E.A. Draffan

WAIS, ECS , University of Southampton