RE: Important sampling question

Thank you John and EA
I will try and write up something on it as a summary

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Thu, 01 Aug 2019 17:06:17 +0300 john.rochford@umassmed.edu wrote ----

Hi Lisa and All,

Apologies to E.A. if her info already includes sample-size power calculation.

John

John Rochford

Eunice Kennedy Shriver Center
Director, INDEX Program
Faculty, Family Medicine & Community Health
www.DisabilityInfo.org

LinkedIn

Confidentiality Notice:

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential, proprietary, and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and destroy or permanently delete all copies of the original message.