Re: Teams for WCAG 2.2 Proposed Coga Success Criteria

Hi John,

It was there, but it was first in the list as we'd already included it prior to the COGA F2F.

It looks like Rachael signed up for it, with me, Andrew and JF. Would you like to be on that one? I'm sure Rachael would be happy to have help with that.

Cheers,

-Alastair