Re: The Cognitive Accessibility Task Force Teleconference - Note the time is an hour earlier because of clock changes! - Thursday 1st November, 2018

Apologies, I'm taking a day off tomorrow.

Ah, it's that funny week when Europe drops daylight saving but USA has not.

Steve

On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 8:16 PM +0000, "EA Draffan" <ead@ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:

Thank you Lisa - I may be a little late as I have a lecture with students 12-2pm UK time.

Best wishes
E.A.

Mrs E.A. Draffan
WAIS, ECS , University of Southampton