Re: Glenda's contribution for feedback

Hi Lisa,

Yes, the word I did is ready for review!  Thanks for your comments.  And I
should be able to make the COGA meeting this coming Thursday. If there is
room for this on the agenda, that would be great.

*glenda sims* <glenda.sims@deque.com>, cpacc
<http://www.accessibilityassociation.org/certification>   | team a11y lead

        deque systems <http://www.deque.com>  accessibility for good