From: lisa.seeman [mailto:lisa.seeman@zoho.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2018 2:18 PM
To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Subject: outreach email

Hi Folks

I wrote a short draft email for telling people about  the gap analysis

see https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mZakGwwp92Yyem4e5KW6C5fGsv0Q9aqA8Mk9rEF6nlY/edit?usp=sharing<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_document_d_1mZakGwwp92Yyem4e5KW6C5fGsv0Q9aqA8Mk9rEF6nlY_edit-3Fusp-3Dsharing&d=DwMFaQ&c=WJBj9sUF1mbpVIAf3biu3CPHX4MeRjY_w4DerPlOmhQ&r=CueeOhb9CA5L2yfl16hThwCe1zS5LdHYD5MikPNgKr4&m=dJMvZt-Y-0bLTLvLaX6eMEgdamcTPDZ6bJ9jszA0VnI&s=joaPr0lg_lCicWOoMiD11iixvGhD3b4Zpvi3Quzesjw&e=>

Do we like it? Feel free to make changes in the google doc.

Also under the draft I have a table of people we should contact. please add any organisations you would like to reach out to.

LinkedIn<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__il.linkedin.com_in_lisaseeman_&d=DwMFaQ&c=WJBj9sUF1mbpVIAf3biu3CPHX4MeRjY_w4DerPlOmhQ&r=CueeOhb9CA5L2yfl16hThwCe1zS5LdHYD5MikPNgKr4&m=dJMvZt-Y-0bLTLvLaX6eMEgdamcTPDZ6bJ9jszA0VnI&s=YTjaY42b3--VhzfiOjwmSU3TMvAnx8TzyKu0l64YUuw&e=>, Twitter<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__twitter.com_SeemanLisa&d=DwMFaQ&c=WJBj9sUF1mbpVIAf3biu3CPHX4MeRjY_w4DerPlOmhQ&r=CueeOhb9CA5L2yfl16hThwCe1zS5LdHYD5MikPNgKr4&m=dJMvZt-Y-0bLTLvLaX6eMEgdamcTPDZ6bJ9jszA0VnI&s=MOmqrbm5PZFbEKs0jiyHGMyC0q7naGg3AiyNuxQYgvU&e=>