Re: The gap analysis is published!

Hi Y'all,

I just sent emails to the 4 people/groups I volunteered for...and I already
heard back from the Chairman of the Burton Blatt Institute!!!  His name is
Dr. Peter Blanck.  Dr. Blanck asked if we have a plain language version of
the "Roadmap and Gap Analysis" document.

Do we have one?  Or is that something I could volunteer to help produce?

glenda

p.s..  here is a copy of the email Dr. Blanck just sent:

Peter D Blanck <pblanck@law.syr.edu>
11:38 PM (8 minutes ago)
to *jbrewer*, me

Thank you Ms. Sims and hi also Judy.

I will review the draft document with interest and provide comments as may
be helpful.

Is there also a plain language document version that may be reviewed by my
colleagues with cognitive disabilities?

Best regards.

*Peter Blanck, Ph.D., J.D.*

University Professor

Chairman, Burton Blatt Institute

*T* 315.443.9703   *F* 315.443.9725
pblanck@syr.edu

pblanck@syr.edu

300 Crouse-Hinds Hall, Syracuse, NY 13244

bbi.syr.edu

Syracuse University

*glenda sims* <glenda.sims@deque.com>, cpacc
<http://www.accessibilityassociation.org/certification>   | team a11y lead