Re: The gap analysis is published!

Howdy COGA TF,

Since I'm brand new to COGA, I wanted to suggest a few groups/people that
might be worth considering to receive this outreach message. I discovered
some of these when I was recruiting for usability studies that included
people with cognitive disabilities.

   - Burton Blatt Institute at Syracuse University - http://bbi.syr.edu/
   - Adults Independent and Motivated (AIM) -
   https://www.aimtx.org/home.html
      - a friend of mine started and runs this non-profit in Austin
   - The Brain Health Summit - http://thebrainhealthonlinesummit.com/
      - I attended this summit in March 2018.  The coordinators of the
      summit are Amy Zellmer and Jeremy Schmoe.
   - Anne Forrest - https://aplasticbrain.com/anne-forrest/
      - Anne is a dear friend of mine and a force of awesome goodness,
      advocating for cognitive accessibility.

Are these appropriate to include in this outreach?
Thanks tons,
Glenda

*glenda sims* <glenda.sims@deque.com>, cpacc
<http://www.accessibilityassociation.org/certification>   | team a11y lead