Re: persona quotes for wcag 2.1

Hi Y'all,

I think there are draft persona quotes for all of the WCAG 2.1 SC already.
They are published here:
https://w3c.github.io/wai-intro-wcag/standards-guidelines/wcag/new-in-21/

Let me pull out the COGA SC persona quotes specifically:

1.3.5 Identify Input Purpose (AA)

   - Persona: Supermarket assistant
         <https://www.w3.org/WAI/people-use-web/user-stories/#supermarketassistant>
          with dyslexia and dyscalculia:

   - Quote for when it is a problem:
               - "My address is so complicated. There's lots of numbers and
               long words. It's hard to type it all without making mistakes."
            - Quote for when it works well:
               - "I love websites that can automatically fill it all in for
               me. Then I don't have to work so hard to get the
numbers and spelling
               right."
               - *Note: *This works because the fields use autocomplete.

1.3.6 Identify Purpose (AAA)

   - Persona: Gamer with language processing disability:

   - Quote for when it is a problem:
               - "I have software that changes the words in the navigation
               into symbols. It doesn't work at all with some websites."
            - Quote for when it works well:
               - "It works pretty well with some websites."

2.2.6 Timeouts (AAA)

   - Persona: School playground aide with cognitive disabilities:

   - Quote for when it is a problem:
               - "I was selecting my Employee Benefits and was comparing
               the different plans. When I went back to select the
Health Plan, it had
               timed out and lost all the information I had already entered."
            - Quote for when it works well:
               - "When I started the Employee Benefits app, it told me how
               many minutes I had to complete the forms."

What do y'all think?

*glenda sims* <glenda.sims@deque.com>, cpacc
<http://www.accessibilityassociation.org/certification>   | team a11y lead

        deque systems <http://www.deque.com>  accessibility for good