terms to help people find content they can use

From: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2018 18:15:15 +0300
To: "\"public-cognitive-a11y-tf\"" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Hi Folks The personlization task force are looking at tags to help people find the content that they can use. i think we should check we like the tags. I mage some extra proposals as well. I made a google docs with their proposed tags so we can add comments. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kW2druI59AOuLQKjWHwcfq9RaYwAA0V0mapPCfIiLD8/edit?usp=sharing We should probably compare it to our work atĀ https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WcfVALVq8PS9CLXUuAfV9Op0wXvI2yJYedj5jO23GTk/edit# Let's discuss it on tomorrows callĀ  All the best Lisa Seeman LinkedIn, Twitter