Re: Meeting today for the subgroup today

Wasn’t sure if still happening. Called in but didn’t seem to be on?
I couldn’t access google doc, didn’t seem to have permission at URL below but maybe its on my end?
-JK

> On Feb 14, 2018, at 7:42 AM, lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Folks,
>
> I am rescheduling yesterdays subgroup meeting to today  working on the google doc  <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uRKx_9pK8YwgQNYSAGEabweVz06zOjVXlwM4wgTM8-4/edit#>
> I know no everyone can attend but otherwise we will miss the meeting for the rest of this week.
>

> Date/Time:  Today 14/02/2018
>
> 10 am EST
> 5pm  UK time
> 7 pm IST
>
> Meeting Information:
>
> Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/7674613515 <https://zoom.us/j/7674613515>
>
> Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +16465588656,,7674613515# or +14086380968,,7674613515#
>
> Or Telephone:
>     Dial: +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll) or +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll)
>     Meeting ID: 767 461 3515
>     International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=Ksq2jeQ3B2CerldvrV0EFBhuyB7Fdlu2 <https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=Ksq2jeQ3B2CerldvrV0EFBhuyB7Fdlu2>

  John Kirkwood
  President / CEO
  CityMouse, Inc.
  USBLN®  DOBE®
  www.citymouse.com
 kirkwood@citymouse.com
Please consider the  environment before printing this email. The information found
in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If you
are not original intended recipient you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination
retransmission, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information
is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender
immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.