Re: Submitting corrections to the road map

> we are proofreading the latest version at https://docs.google.com/
document/d/1aNl2uIkNlbch1QXoBHY675DC9vnOuoKFq20arP1q3Oo/edit#
> can you add it to that?

Certainly

Unless you are OK for me to make the changes directly to the Google doc I'd
rather the changes were reviewed even though they are very minor.

They are here - https://github.com/w3c/coga/pull/82/files

If the Doc contents will eventually be merged into the doc then I'll close
the PR.

Steve Lee
OpenDirective http://opendirective.com