Re: Submitting corrections to the road map

Looks like I still have commit access, but will make a Pull Request
(PR) anyway as a good workflow and in case there are any comments.

However I am concerned a GitHub PR with embedded comments will not be
easily accessible for everyone here so will restrict to symbols
editorial changes as you suggest.
Steve Lee
OpenDirective http://opendirective.com