vocabulary counter proposal

From: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2017 10:40:50 +0300
To: "public-cognitive-a11y-tf" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Michael's proposal has some clear advantages.  (see https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-personalization-tf/2017Oct/0011.html)I also prefer the structure of his version of the document. However I still have concerns about logs and if it will delay uptake with ARIA.

I also do not want to hold up the work any longer on this issue.

My suggestion is that we continue working on Michael's new version, with that as the default , however if we find there are some disadvantages I think we can switch back without a lot of extra work.

In other words I propose we work on Michael's version - as a vocabulary - but with the resolution being that if we find there are clear disadvateges we can switch back.