Re: timeouts

Hi Rachel,

I'm not opposed to that editorial addition. It may however introduce some
confusion about the existing SC I referenced previously, which explicitly
allows for up-to 10 Session extensions, and the only way you can extend the
session is to be advised that you have to do so (which will entail a
"warning" or alert of some kind).

As long as it is clear that we're talking about 2 different types of
warnings, then sure, let's propose it.

JF