From: lisa.seeman [mailto:lisa.seeman@zoho.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 2, 2017 5:15 PM
To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Subject: Timeouts - issue 14

Hi Folks

We have new wording proposed for issue 14 - timeouts . It is as follows:

Where data can be lost due to timeouts that are less than 24 hours, users are warned at the start of a process about the length of inactivity that generates the timeout.

Is this something we can live with? I think we can get this though and it does help.

LinkedIn <http://il.linkedin.com/in/lisaseeman/> , Twitter <https://twitter.com/SeemanLisa>