Re: URGENT Request from the Education and Outreach Working Group

It's very good and I'll happily uses it as a resource to point people to

* I'm not completely happy with 'Neural Diversity' being in the
section "Examples of cognitive and learning disabilities". I feel it's
more a positive statement about the human condition. However it's good
to  have it included and I don't really have a good idea where it
should go.

* Some people feel nauseous when things move - that is probably a
Perceptual disability or maybe related to Seizure disorders? I'm no
expert. It's covered elsewhere in requirements though. See next point

* in "Options to suppress blinking, flickering, flashing, and
otherwise distracting content"; > Add "moving"

* Add provide symbols to ease/allow communication. eg
http://www.communicationmatters.org.uk/

Steve Lee
OpenDirective http://opendirective.com