Now: WCAG Thursday call

Please join if you can this is important

============ Forwarded message ============
>From : Andrew Kirkpatrick<akirkpat@adobe.com>
To : "WCAG"<w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Date : Wed, 22 Mar 2017 21:08:10 +0200
Subject : WCAG Thursday call
============ Forwarded message ============

   AG Group,
  The AG WG decided that we would make additional time available on Thursdays from 11:30-12:30 ET (Boston time) to hold additional discussion about topics that the group identifies as needing more time.

  This week, we will be discussing:
  Dependence on User Agents/Accessibility Support and what this means for WCAG SC  Touches on text adaptation, personalization, and more

  It is worth noting that North America has started daylight savings time as of March 12 and Europe makes the change March 26, so the times are offset by a different number of hours.

  11:30am in Boston
  8:30am in California
  5:30pm in Israel
  3:30pm in London
  12:30am in Tokyo

  WebEx:
 https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=md222811081e24ba7da9d428c5b5516e3
 Password: (same as we use for the Tuesday call)
 Meeting Number: 645 085 019
 Telephone: +1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number

 Time zone converter:
 http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?hour=11&min=30&p1=43

   Thanks,
 AWK

 Andrew Kirkpatrick
 Group Product Manager, Standards and Accessibility
 Adobe

 akirkpat@adobe.com
 http://twitter.com/awkawk