Re: Check the time - The Cognitive Accessibility Task Force Teleconference - Monday, March 20, 2017

I've been lurking in this group for a fair time.  I'm planning that my
lurking is slightly more forwards from this point on (with the group's
consent of course).  It could be useful for a great many reasons, if
there were opportunity for me to say something very brief about the User
Needs work we are doing in ISO that has a "historical" relationship with
wcag SC's at least and is currently out for ballot. However, I can only
stay on the call for the first half hour today - next week and
thereafter are clear for me. If you felt this useful and wanted to make
a small spot early on that would be fine Lisa or you might want to put
it on next week's agenda - its no big deal, I just would like to explain
how it relates to your work and feedback some of you might like to make
with other hats on in other places and how you can do that.

Thanks

andy heath

--
Andy Heath : andyheath@axelafa.com : http://axelafa.com