Re: wcag 2.1 for people with learning disabilities

From: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 12:43:06 +0200
To: "McSorley" <jan.mcsorley@pearson.com>, "Jim Smith" <smithjs@atos.net>
Cc: "public-cognitive-a11y-tf" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Hi FolksI have asked the WCAG co-chairs and they understand if we feel we need it.

Jan and Jim I think we can go ahead and add the rest of the sc's in wcag 2.1 following the same stucture and wording as the ones i already added.

See https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NBjIZgCRNRXbdC1xtrYu9vMwgEEpGDSLDZ_5IcpN0zw/edit?usp=sharing

---- On Mon, 13 Mar 2017 21:02:28 +0200 lisa.seeman&lt;lisa.seeman@zoho.com&gt; wrote ----

Hi folks

We got some feedback that most of our users can not review wcag 2.1 - it is too hard.

We are putting together a draft for coga groups to review. See https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NBjIZgCRNRXbdC1xtrYu9vMwgEEpGDSLDZ_5IcpN0zw/edit?usp=sharing

I did the first three and wrote an introduction.
Is the format OK?

Jan, Jim etc -  can you add the rest?