Re: asking people to review wcag 2.1

From: Gregg C Vanderheiden <greggvan@umd.edu>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017 17:46:12 +0100
Cc: public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
To: "lisa.seeman" <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
+1
good idea to reach out

people have an annoying, and not very productive, habit of waiting til the final draft and then unleashing a torrent of comments with issues.   Best to get them to talk about issues early to keep from having to have multiple ‘final” public reviews to get clearance at the end.

Gregg C Vanderheiden
greggvan@umd.edu