Re: Asking people to comment on 2.1 - draft email

From: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017 09:24:34 +0000
To: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
CC: public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Hi Lisa,

I added a bullet point, a comment and made a couple of minor changes. I don’t use Google docs often, I hope there’s a way you can highlight my changes for review?

I hope that helps, unfortunately I don’t have any contacts that you wouldn’t already have talked to at CSUN (e.g. Jamie at BBC).

Cheers,

-Alastair