Some of the security people consulted - was RE: Next steps for accessible authentication

Just to clarify some of the security expertise  people who have been involved in this process: We had a join meeting with the web authentication group in a joint meeting in Lisborn. Also Thaddeus (who works in web security) was consulted and consulted with his colleges, also I consulted with the cyber crimes unit of the Israeli police who specializes in vulnerable people. As requested , I posted to the web  authentication group a few times to ask them  if they have any problem with the current wording. So far we have had no feedback. Josh and Andrew were cc'ed maybe they want to clarify the urgency to see if anyone has an issue with it. (Note the SC wording was posted in the email so it was clear what we were asking. )

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Tue, 20 Jun 2017 18:01:24 +0300 <lisa.seeman@zoho.com> wrote ----

Yes jason, we had people involved insecurity working on this which is why password managers were not included as a proposed solution

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Tue, 20 Jun 2017 17:57:32 +0300  White<jjwhite@ets.org> wrote ----