RE: Urgent - please vote if you want us to try and continue with these SC

I think you say it is ready to go and add this to the comments section

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 16:13:50 +0300 EA Draffan<ead@ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote ----

    Dear Lisa

 It is so hard to vote when none allow me to say - I want it to go forward, but I would like to see guidance offered that addresses the concerns raised by those who have commented.

  Best wishes
 E.A.

 Mrs E.A. Draffan
 WAIS, ECS , University of Southampton