RE: resolution from today's call

Hi Michael,

I believe this is based on the following list:

https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/Phase_2_research

A current or future member of the task force my have direct experience with
one or more of the disabilities listed. In some cases symptoms may be
triggered by discussing the condition or a person impacted by a condition
could have an unexpected response to the material. I think one of the goals
would be how to best accomodate group members in this situation.

Hi all

I don’t really understand what “sensitive topics” (below) means. I read the
minutes and didn’t see anything that helped me to understand this.

Best regards

Mike