Re: coga presentations at CSUN

Here's a new session:

http://www.csun.edu/cod/conference/2017/sessions/index.php/public/presentations/view/600

WCAG 2.1—A New Version of Accessibility GuidelinesThursday, March 2, 2017 -
1:20 PM PST   Location Cortez Hill AB, 3rd Floor, Seaport Tower   Abstract
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 builds on WCAG 2.0 to provide
updated guidance that reflect technology changes and new needs.   Presenters

   - Michael Cooper
   W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)
   - Andrew Kirkpatrick
   Adobe Inc