RE: last changes?

Jim, Can you put this change in the github issue so we do not lose it for the next version

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 19:57:35 +0200 Michael Pluke<Mike.Pluke@castle-consult.com> wrote ----

    Hi Lisa

 Presumably your comment, which I agree with, refers to these definitions in general?

 Jim’s use of brackets instead of commas in a few places doesn’t change the definitions, it just makes them easier to read. Your comment applies to the originally proposed definitions and Jim’s improved versions.

 Best regards

 Mike
 PS There seems to be (at least) two different ways to refer to ,, () and []. In my (UK) understanding both the latter two are brackets (round and square) and that whether you use commas or brackets you are putting the text in between in parenthesis. It seems that in other (US?) understandings () are referred to as parentheses. Doing a quick Google search leads to much confusion on these namings! My UK-tuned brain had to read all of text behind  GrammarBook.com’s statement “Parentheses and brackets must never be used interchangeably” to have any clue what they were on about!!