can we keep all the converation in the issue. - was Re: Keeping SC text in the pull request description

HiCan we keep all the discussion in the original issue and not in pull requests

also the person who submitted the issue can put at the top f the issue the current wording proposal that would be even better.

The SC manager will have to ask the proposer to add the new text but I think that is a small price to pay for tracking. It also means the propose is on top of the current wording

to be honest I would rather it was all done in a google doc

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 11:30:59 +0200 Steve Lee<steve@opendirective.com> wrote ----

+1
Steve Lee