Re: proposed change for simple words in labels etc.

> But simple words in "instructions, labels, navigational elements, and
error messages which require a response to continue", would help us all!

Hi EA,

I couldn't agree more, which is why I am 'active' in this discussion. Yes,
I am pushing hard for a real, measurable SC that we can advance that
supports this need, which means I am also pushing back hard on vagaries and
'holes' that I am seeing now.

I know I ask hard questions, and it may seem I am resisting this SC, but
that is far from the case. If we collectively cannot answer the questions I
am raising now, internally among our peers, then what will happen when we
go out for wider review to non-experts?

JF